Popular Posts
-
I know I love all of the elder scrolls I have reviewed before but this game was from 2003 but oh my gosh.... this game was BAD I was an arg...
-
I know i haven't review an real games for a while because I have burned out of ideas so here is one... A Sherlock Holmes game back in th...
-
I gonna start of this post of with Wind Waker 2003 spawned Wind Waker my child hood love I love the colors and cartoon-ness... I probably s...
-
I know lately I have been putting on snes games but that is been the system that I have been playing a lot so I liked the energy bar thing b...
-
This Blog is run by a guy who goes by Emu so that is what you will see... Disclaimer! I mean just to share my opinion I mean not to have an...
Thursday, February 5, 2015
Plan
I plan to do more but to do so I need YOU to yes YOU to give me Ideas to spread the "Wings" of this Website or blog based on what you call it so please share and give me Ideas because I know a lot of games but it may not be enough plus I want your opinions not just a gamer who goes by Emu so please Help out and a comment or two would do great thank you-Emu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment