Popular Posts
-
I know I love all of the elder scrolls I have reviewed before but this game was from 2003 but oh my gosh.... this game was BAD I was an arg...
-
I know i haven't review an real games for a while because I have burned out of ideas so here is one... A Sherlock Holmes game back in th...
-
I gonna start of this post of with Wind Waker 2003 spawned Wind Waker my child hood love I love the colors and cartoon-ness... I probably s...
-
I know lately I have been putting on snes games but that is been the system that I have been playing a lot so I liked the energy bar thing b...
-
This Blog is run by a guy who goes by Emu so that is what you will see... Disclaimer! I mean just to share my opinion I mean not to have an...
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Spore
I played spore only about 2 times but I enjoyed the time I played and I want to get it again but I think the only thing I liked about it was creating my own species but I have watched other people play it and I enjoy watching other people play it but some reviews say its not that good plus I played it when I was 10 so i give it a 6/10 or a 7/10 I can't choose..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment